Thursday, October 07, 2010

That sickly feeling

I hate it when I am down with a cold/flu. When I was young, I've never really thought of myself as "sickly", though to be honest I have never been the most healthy and fit person amongst my group of friends. I guess partly, this has got to do with my diet and lifestyle growing up - thanks to my parents who brings us out regularly to have dry fishball noodles/mee-pok, and lor-mee for breakfast...hahah! =P

It was only after I reached my 30s that I realised that I have sensitive nose and ENT (ear-nose-throat) issues. Apparently this results in my nose being sensitive to dust, change in temperature, whatever, etc.. It gets blocked easily, and the result is usually a back-flow of mucous/fluids into my throat which then gets infected. Then the usual symptoms will become full blown - blocked/runny nose, sore throat, headaches, body aches, etc.

The worst thing about going through all these is that most of the time, you just feel really lethargic and tired, your body feels like it's protesting against every movement and strain, but YET you are not sick enough to justify taking a sick leave. Well, technically I can see a doctor and get a day's rest if I feel like it, but most of the time I decide against it because:

1) taking medicine (antibiotics or not) too frequently cant be doing my body any good. So better to recover naturally (albeit slowly)
2) taking MC too frequently cant be doing my career any good. So better go to work if I can get up and pick myself up from bed in the morning.
3) these symptoms happen so damn often that if I take MC for each occurence, I'd probably use up all my sick leave. See Point 2
4) staying at home and feeling drowsy from medication is no fun at all!

Still.... I hate this half-sick feeling!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ashleyvdxt said...

phen375 dosage 37.5 mg phen375 pills 37.5 phen375 30mg buy online fastin phen375 buying over the counter There are a number of ways how one can get out of obesity. Prominent ones amongst them are - doing exercises, having controlled diet pattern, surgery, liposuction, introduction of diet pills like Phentermine diet pills. The results with exercises and controlled diet regimen are proven but it needs a patient to have patience and time to spare. Liposuction and surgery are costly; results may vary plus one needs to have re-operation. Hence, it can be said that the best way to get out of obesity is to introduction of weight loss drugs like Phentermine diet pills while doing physical exercises and following a controlled diet program. Years of study developed the complicated mixture of five enzyme boosters which agree such great regimentation loss as is offered by Phen375? Therefore what even so does Phen375 acquire to our bodies? We are all entitled to our opinion, and if we are amongst those who affirm that an consideration that changes our bodily make reinforcement is not safe, then you're fully within your rights to fall for that Phen375 is risky. Phen375 consists of a diagnostic mix of 5 enzyme boosters that change how the body function, sending messages to the brain to tell us we are not hungry, stopping the natural process of changing carbohydrates to fats, and accelerating our metabolic rate. Definitely a lot of changes to our natural body processes cannot be good? Thus is Phen375 well make certain? Or is it horizontal somewhat secure, or is diet pills Phen375 harmful?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home