Monday, December 15, 2008

Wii Fit!

Ee Ping recently bought the Nintendo Wii Fit, and since then (some 2 weeks back now)the 2 of us have started a regular exercise regime using the exercise/game(?) system.

Of course, 2 weeks is hardly time enough for me to comment on its effectiveness (or otherwise!), but I have to say - at least it gives us a reason to work our lazy bodies and bones! The maker or designer of the Nintendo Wii system obviously had us idle folks in mind when he/she designed the game consoles and its accompanying games. The games are designed in such a way as to make the players participate in much more ways than just twiddling some cute remote controls or joysticks.

With the Wii Fit exercise board, I am now doing sets of stepping exercise together the cute little Miis (cartoon figures who appear on your TV screen to exercise with you and to encourage you.... well, sort of. :P ), as well as doing my 13min+ "island laps" jogs around a scenic island resort. Sometimes, when I feel like it, I'd take it out on the silly-looking punching machine by smashing punches into its virtual face.

Wiiiiiii.... I feel....

......
....
...
..



Unfit :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home