Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My poor baby...

My poor guitar is in need of urgent treatment...

My Kohno has been with me for the last 8 years or so now, faithfully accompanying me through each concert and performance.

Lately, the wear and tear is really beginning to show on its 26 years face.... the sides are showing significant "peeling off" as the French polish disintegrates slowly but surely; the machine head is wearing out, and certain movable parts are visibly loose, causing slight buzzing sound during play; but the worst was..... there is a hairline crack on the top surface, resulting in a slight distorted sound production and bad buzzing...

Sigh..

I must look for a good doctor for her...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While Kohno is having plastic surgery at spa-land, maybe can look for cello to tide over?

OG

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home