Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Some guys are simply hopeless (Part II)

I am speechless...
I just received another email notifying me that i got credited with 600 bucks!

Got money should be happy right? Hardly... that's becos the money (if they're actually credited it into my bank acct. I havent checked), isn't supposed to be mine! It belongs to u-knoe-who...
Somehow, either this guys is soooo bloody rich that he doesnt care not getting paid for his work, or he's so damn bloody lazy and idiotic that he STILL hasnt activated his GeBIZ account.

Anyway, i'm determined NOT to pay taxes for money which i obviously didnt earn. So, i've decided to send the bloody fool an email ultimatum. Come look for me to get your $$ (less taxes of cos! ) NOW , or forever keep your silence, and i shall happily oblige to spend it for you. All too tempting...

Can't say i didnt give chance hor!

5 Comments:

Blogger Yen said...

If he doesn't get it back from you, shall we go on another trip? hahaha....

1:34 PM  
Blogger 北海道的大黑熊 said...

i also say..

do you know how much i'll be taxed on for every $600 they unwittingly credit to my account? About $90!!!

damn it, even if he asks for it, i'll give him $510, to cover myself for the tax next financial year.

If he doesnt reply to me email... heheh.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you taxed when it's not your income?

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to add on, he's lucky that you actually check your bank account. If it's mine account, I only check the withdrawal and would have happily spent it away.

To add on to the tax part, if the bank account is not link to the tax reporting system (but rather to the name of employee, then he will be persecuted for not declaring taxes!

Maybe his annual is less than 20K and so no tax!

6:17 PM  
Blogger 北海道的大黑熊 said...

i dunno what's this guy's problem lah..

I'll be taxed becos as far as MOE is concerned, they're still paying me! And MOE, as govt org, is linked to the IRAS system, thus you dun need to explicitly declare, they (ie. IRAS) already has all your income details.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home