Wednesday, December 05, 2007

晴天霹雳

Just received a phone call from mum, telling me a terrible news...
My cousin met with an accident late last night, and died from his injuries.

Even though i was never close to this cousin, it really came as a shock to me, not just because of the severity of the incident (i mean, what can be worse than dying at a young age?), but more disturbing is the fact that his sister (also my cousin, of course) was also killed in a motor accident just 3 months ago!

What in the world is going on...???

I feel terribly sad for my uncle and aunt. Imagine losing 2 children in the space of 3 short months - and both to accident no less. It must be hell...
(the weather outside seems to reflect the state of things - it is currently raining heavily and the fog is thick as well )

希望他们能节哀顺变(说来容易,做来恐怕就...)

也希望早点雨过天晴.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home